The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum

Welcome, Guest!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesStoreRegisterLog in

The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread

Go down 
+22
rosetounge
xut0piax
BigBossWTF
RestlessAngel
Until the End
Sweet Sorrow
Deceiver-Of-Fools
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
magnoly
WTrocker
Lady Draconian
Amairwyn
FallenHalos
Frozen
Anna
ice-queen
Fork Ninja
Ktsunami
Scarygothgirl
LeiaLeFey
KellieBent
NeonFishnets
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 29 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
Number of posts : 4931
Favorite WT song : All I Need
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 24 Left_bar_bleue75 / 20075 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 24 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 24 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 24 Right_bar_bleue

The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 24 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 4:19 am

^That's a lot of family drama you got going there for you, I'm sorry to hear that.Hug How ironic though, cause my best friend, Brandon (but we call him Chunk), has had, and is having the same kind of problems you're having, sort of. There's always drama going on with his family and it's always about the stupidest things. His younger brother is a fuckin idiot who's always getting in trouble with the police, he's always ditching school, and because of that, he's always fighting with his parents and he even threatens them. He has 3 sisters, who have all left, and where one has 3 kids from 3 different dudes and there were always problems because she was very irresponsible, same crap, you know. Basically, he's fed up with all the fuckin bullshit that goes around his house, that he doesn't give a fuck anymore about them. And it's not that he doesn't care, because he does, it's just that his brother doesn't listen to him even though he's punched him before, scolded him before, and try to get him to be more responsible over his life and actions, but he won't listen. And his parents are too nice to put him or keep him in check. And so he's tired of nobody listening to him, so he just doesn't care anymore. He wants to get out of there as soon as possible. So basically Rynne, it seems you've done everything in your power to help out and try to make things better, but hey, if they're still being arrogant and immature about, you should just find a way to get out of there ASAP. You shouldn't be carrying anybody else's burden and even less, take responsibility of anything, ESPECIALLY when those around you are being ungrateful towards you. Your sister and brother-in-law need to realize they're the parents, not you. And I admire and respect the fact that you're willing to take care of your niece and nephew, love 'em, and letting them be, but it's not your responsibility. You should tell your lazy-ass brother-in-law to fuckin man-up and start taking responsibility over his children, and your sister to start being a mother and taking care of them. Seriously, have either one of them THANKED you even ONCE for everything you've done for them!? If not, then 1)that's fucked up and 2)that means they're just taking advantage of you. Don't let them do that to you cause you have a life too. And your parents should just kick them both out of the house, cause they're taking advantage of them and their hospitality as well. They have to take responsibility for themselves and figure shit out for themselves. And about the drug dealer, holy shit, then what the fuck is your brother-in-law into!? And even if he doesn't take drugs, what the fuck is he doing hanging out with those kinds of people!? Your sister should dump his ass.But anyways, if you're doing everything you can to help out, and nobody appreciates you for it or cares what you say or think, then fuck it, don't stress yourself over other people's problems. And I know it's hard because it's happening inside your own home, but don't let them stress you out like that It's not fair for you to be dealing with all this crap that goes on around you. Personally, if I had a friend I really trusted or some other family member, I would've left already. I mean, if it gets to the point where they're making your life miserable and a living Hell, you shouldn't have to deal with it. It's not fair for you, it's not fair for your parents, and it's not fair for your niece and nephew. So please, no cutting yourself. This is not your fault, nor is it your responsibility. You've done everything that's possible to help out, but if they're being ungrateful, don't even bother. I don't know about you, but I have a punching bag in my garage and every time I'm fuckin pissed or just need to "let out" some shit, I fuckin punch the crap out of it until I get tired. (At least it's better than punching walls, mirrors, and breaking shit) So if you have another alternative where you don't hurt yourself, do it. Don't repress it inside cause you're only hurting yourself. Just please don't do anything stupid! Remember, there are people who love you and care about you, and the last thing we want to hear is something bad happening to you. I hope you're able to solve all that bullcrap that's going on in your house; Don't let THEM ruin YOUR life! Please take care Rynne! Comfort Glomp Snug I'm really hoping for the best for you and your safety. Glomp
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bigbossms
FallenHalos
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
FallenHalos

Female
Number of posts : 6906
Favorite WT song : Our Farewell, Towards the End, Utopia, Caged
Bless :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 24 Left_bar_bleue64 / 20064 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 24 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 24 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 24 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 24 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 4:40 am

*dies at long post* I dont even know where to start in that besides, ever heard of paragraphs Razz

But anyway, to answer some of it, Ben, already left. We dont know where he's at, or if he's coming back. Ixel-my sister- isn't even here. She's been in Texas this whole time after she dropped them off.
My parents and I have told them repeatedly that they were the irresponsible ones when he got her pregnant, so they have to deal with it now. I've told them both that their kids should be their life now, no matter how "unfair it is" But Arianna and Ayori are not my kids, even if I've rasied them half their life. Do they listen? No. And they wont. And if the kids go back with them, they'll grow into replicas of them, because they'll be abused and abandoned. I couldn't live with myself for doing that to them.
Sure, they thanked me a few times, for watching the kids when they wanted to go have fun or do stupid shit.

Technically she's dumped his ass about a dozen times, by getting engaged and having about 10 different boyfriends. They were never legally married.

Meh last time I took my anger out on something else bout a dozen things in my room were broken and i didnt feel any better Neutral
Only place I have to go is with Holly, and I know I'm welcome there... but I couldn't d othat to her family... Not with the chance of my parents doing something to them in return....No No No

:hugs: thanks thoug
Back to top Go down
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Number of posts : 11505
Favorite WT song : Caged
Bless :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 24 Left_bar_bleue100 / 200100 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 24 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 24 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 5:18 pm

*tries to multi-quote but fails epically*

ANYWAY.

I'd like to thank all of you for you support, you've all been loves. Really. I want to hug the shir out of all of you.

Glomp

That's for ALL of you.

I'm sorry for the lack of being here. I felt I needed some time off forum's and people. Just let myself cool down.

I have been on as a Guest though, to read all of your lovely comments and posts <3

---

Rynne. Snug I see your life's quite up and down right now! I agree with Roberto
Super glomp

Please stay strong. You know we're all here for you <3
Back to top Go down
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 24 Left_bar_bleue75 / 20075 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 24 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 24 EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 1:10 am

FANI! Hug
You never replied to my message on YouTube, but that's cool! Wink
I was wondering how you were doing and holding up! And don't worry, you take all the time you need to relax and stuff, we all understand! Snug Glad to see you back though, so take care! Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
FallenHalos
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
FallenHalos

Female
Bless :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 24 Left_bar_bleue64 / 20064 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 24 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 24 EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 4:30 am

I just wanted to let everyone know I wont be on as much....

tonight was like... a night from hell... As of right now, I'm not sure if I can still go see Holly in december...
My laptop has time restrictions and is locked now... so i have limited access....
And I just need a bit to pull myself together again.
Lucky thing the kids are here or I'd be wandering around on the streets, cause I sure as hell don't want to be here.

Anyway Hug love you all.
Back to top Go down
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Bless :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 24 Left_bar_bleue100 / 200100 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 24 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 24 EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 11:49 am

BigBossWTF wrote:
FANI! Hug
You never replied to my message on YouTube, but that's cool! Wink
I was wondering how you were doing and holding up! And don't worry, you take all the time you need to relax and stuff, we all understand! Snug Glad to see you back though, so take care! Thumbs Up

YouTube changed my channel, and so I wont be on it anymore.

Rynne Hug I'm going to miss you and your lovely comments to Roberto XD
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Number of posts : 16085
Bless :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 24 Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 24 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 24 EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 4:47 pm

Glomp Glomp Glomp Glomp Glomp Glomp Glomp Glomp Glomp Glomp

God I'm so sorry Rynne. I wish I could do something. Everything will be ok and we'll make sure you do see Holly Snug

You have all my support and love and I'm gonna miss you Snug
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xxximmortalxxx
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 24 EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 9:14 pm

FallenHalos wrote:
I just wanted to let everyone know I wont be on as much....

tonight was like... a night from hell... As of right now, I'm not sure if I can still go see Holly in december...
My laptop has time restrictions and is locked now... so i have limited access....
And I just need a bit to pull myself together again.
Lucky thing the kids are here or I'd be wandering around on the streets, cause I sure as hell don't want to be here.

Anyway Hug love you all.

Woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, WOOOOAAAAHHH...what!? Did your parents lock your laptop and restricted your internet access or what? Why!? I mean I'm not a hacker or anything, so I can't help, but maybe someone in here can, and they could probably bypass the whole system and give you full access or something? What a Face
But besides that, I don't know what happened to you last night, but I only wish you can overcome this, pull yourself together, and have hope. Please try not to stress to much and try being positive. Come on, you WILL go see Holly in December. But yeah, if you need a little bit of time off or something, then that's cool. But please, take care of yourself and we'll all be waiting for you in here. Group Hug And if you need to talk or anything, i'm here for you, k? Comfort Snug Take care.
Back to top Go down
FallenHalos
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
FallenHalos

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 24 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 10:00 pm

WTrocker wrote:

Rynne Hug I'm going to miss you and your lovely comments to Roberto XD

Just keep him in line for me Razz Snug

KellieBent wrote:
Glomp Glomp Glomp Glomp Glomp Glomp Glomp Glomp Glomp Glomp

God I'm so sorry Rynne. I wish I could do something. Everything will be ok and we'll make sure you do see Holly Snug

You have all my support and love and I'm gonna miss you Snug

Snug Hug Snug Hug Snug
Thank you Kellie <3 You're awesome Hug
and it's okay, I'll find a way

BigBossWTF wrote:

Woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, WOOOOAAAAHHH...what!? Did your parents lock your laptop and restricted your internet access or what? Why!? I mean I'm not a hacker or anything, so I can't help, but maybe someone in here can, and they could probably bypass the whole system and give you full access or something? What a Face
But besides that, I don't know what happened to you last night, but I only wish you can overcome this, pull yourself together, and have hope. Please try not to stress to much and try being positive. Come on, you WILL go see Holly in December. But yeah, if you need a little bit of time off or something, then that's cool. But please, take care of yourself and we'll all be waiting for you in here. Group Hug And if you need to talk or anything, i'm here for you, k? Comfort Snug Take care.

Yup. He locked my computer and put time restrictions on it. Which is stupid because I'm going to fall behind in school considering I do my schoolwork ONLINE. -_-
And hacking through wont help, my dad would know it and get pissed off, then he'd probably take away my computer. I have having spent over $700 on my fucking laptop, and not even be able to call it mine, really.
Glomp your comments always crack me up though. Razz thank you
Well keep your fingers crossed I will see her. Its not a given until I'm on that plane.

I will be on here, hopefully one a day still *crosses fingers* or every other day, but not for long Sad Sad Sad It logs me out a certain times, and everythins locked, so I need permission to go certain places.
*sobs* And I cant go on my Deviant Art SadSadSad They wont let me. Sad
But anyway
Hug thanks everyone for your words I love you I'll be alright again, I usually am.
Back to top Go down
Lady Draconian
Converter
Converter
Lady Draconian

Female
Number of posts : 8166
Favorite WT song : Pale, Caged, Lost, Forgiven
Bless :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 24 Left_bar_bleue90 / 20090 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 24 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 24 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 8:08 pm

So, today I've been ill. Weekly me and fani check the chatbox's archive to seek out threatening behaviour and exclipit activities. And what I found horrified me.
Me boyfriend had been bitching about me and Fani to a V.I.P in the chatbox!! And he's a senior fucking staff member!!
What he doesn't know is that we check the archive. I'm so pissed off with him as he has said this:

(Richard is the V.I.P)
Quote :

[17:56:19 03/11/09] Richard : so are all the non femme forums still locked?
[17:57:25 03/11/09] @ Ene : yes i suppose so
[17:57:45 03/11/09] @ Ene : though imo the idea was bit wierd, you don't get activity by locking half of the forum
[17:57:56 03/11/09] Richard : yeah
[17:57:59 03/11/09] Richard : was my thought
[17:58:07 03/11/09] Richard : but what ever Tayla wants I suppose
[17:58:21 03/11/09] Richard : are you two still together?
[17:58:27 03/11/09] @ Ene : yeah, i think getting people to post on the music section too needs to make the music section more interesting, not to push people to there
[17:58:36 03/11/09] Richard : I see her ranting on facebook allthe time about friends
[17:58:43 03/11/09] Richard : yeah
[17:58:55 03/11/09] @ Ene : i think it was Tayla's and Fani's idea
[17:59:08 03/11/09] @ Ene : ah, she has had hard times
[17:59:17 03/11/09] Richard : well the last two threads I psoted no-one replied too
[17:59:22 03/11/09] @ Ene : her family has been pretty unrespectful, also his dad is having hard disease
[17:59:29 03/11/09] Richard : who is Fani?
[17:59:37 03/11/09] @ Ene : WTrocker
[17:59:40 03/11/09] Richard : ahh
[17:59:45 03/11/09] Richard : ahh
[17:59:50 03/11/09] @ Ene : the second admin
[17:59:56 03/11/09] Richard : thus why the two answer everythign the same
[18:00:02 03/11/09] @ Ene : yeah we are together with Tayla haha
[18:00:14 03/11/09] Richard : could almsot call her tayla's twin
[18:00:27 03/11/09] @ Ene : yes i know heh
[18:00:44 03/11/09] @ Ene : she has taken lot of influences from her and Ktsunami
[18:00:54 03/11/09] @ Ene : influences on her whole being ha
[18:01:02 03/11/09] Richard : ahh didn't know Kwave was over here much
[18:01:25 03/11/09] @ Ene : she isn't much here, but they hang up on WT forum
[18:01:43 03/11/09] Richard : ahh yeah noticed tayla had gotten back into WT
[18:02:23 03/11/09] Richard : looksl ike doom box is going out on the album surviver
[18:02:55 03/11/09] @ Ene : yeah, but in hanged up pretty long which i'm happy about
And then this:
Quote :

[18:21:57 03/11/09] @ moorebratz : Im trying to promote them too I need a place on FMV for you
[18:22:09 03/11/09] @ moorebratz : you too* I mean
[18:22:11 03/11/09] Richard : FMV?
[18:22:27 03/11/09] @ Ene : oh Lizzy btw, shall we do White Waters soon? i can do it pretty well now
[18:23:16 03/11/09] @ moorebratz : Yeah Female Metal Vocalists forum @Eetu ok I just need to learn the song
[18:23:29 03/11/09] Richard : ahh ok
[18:23:35 03/11/09] Richard : address?
[18:25:24 03/11/09] @ moorebratz : http://femalemetalvocalists.forumotion.com
[18:26:28 03/11/09] @ moorebratz : Just don't tell them you are from Fateless Tears I don't want anything to be caused again between Tay and Raquel before there was a big commotion sorry
[18:27:45 03/11/09] Richard : ahh ok won't register
[18:27:48 03/11/09] @ Ene : i think Rich can display as Fateless Tears it won't harm Tayla haha
[18:27:54 03/11/09] Richard : so they dont' want actual bands joining
[18:28:19 03/11/09] @ Ene : they want bands to join, Lizzy just though Tayla would get pissed out
[18:28:36 03/11/09] @ Ene : i think it's yet good place for promotion as there are many femme metal fans not on here

I'm so pissed off!! He has offended me personally and the offended Fani who I am really close too!! Whenever we speak he says I'm "perefect" and agrees with all my ideas and decisions. I mean if he wanted to tell me he thought my idea was bad I would have accepted it. So why the fuck does he speak about me as if I'm some fucking devilwoman!!!???!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.musesofmetal.com
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 24 Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 24 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 24 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 8:12 pm

^ Glomp I just PM'd you sis but he really does not deserve you if he is going to speak about you like that. Or about Fani like that. I wanna go sort him out for you. Snug
Back to top Go down
Lady Draconian
Converter
Converter
Lady Draconian

Female
Bless :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 24 Left_bar_bleue90 / 20090 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 24 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 24 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 8:14 pm

Thankyou so much Kellie Snug
Back to top Go down
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 24 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 10:34 pm

Yes. My turn.

What the flying fuck is this little moron on about?!? I trusted him in everything. And so did Tayla and he goes round bitching to a VIP senior staff member about our decisions?
Does he fucking think they're crap? THEN WHY IS HE STILL THERE?!? Honestly, he had to tell us face to fucking face.

O-ho! Not only. He said I had no personality and that I was a copy off of Tayla and Kayleigh.
I'm not saying their personalities are horrible, beause I think they're amazing.
But just because I swear, love WT and am strict makes me like them?

No. Then he says with this half-hearted "yes" about being together with Tayla. She goes and tells people she adores him and he just goes "yes, I am."

WOW. Such enthousiasm. Stupid. Little. Fucker.
Back to top Go down
Lady Draconian
Converter
Converter
Lady Draconian

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 24 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 10:59 pm

I can't belive this fucker and the way he's speaking me and Fani right now!! We are the higher powers and he's speaking DOWN to us.

Quote :

[19:51:41] @ Lady Draconian : you think I'm angry? you might want to speak with Kellie
[19:51:46] @ Lady Draconian : she's read it all
[19:52:13] @ Ene : ah
[19:52:19] @ Ene : i wonder what your said to her
[19:52:29] @ Lady Draconian : Really?
[19:52:36] @ Lady Draconian : You can read it if you want
[19:52:44] @ Lady Draconian : I'll give you acess to my account
[19:52:48] @ Ene : well i'm sorry, i already said i didn't mean anything bad
[19:52:52] @ WTrocker : dont speak like that to her.
[19:52:53] @ Ene : no thanks
[19:53:29] @ WTrocker : excuse me, I will not allow you speak like that to Tayla
[19:53:51] @ WTrocker : shes done a hell of a lot for you ad you repay her with bitching
[19:53:56] @ Lady Draconian : I adore how we can be spoken down to
[19:54:19] @ Ene : how i speaked to Tayla? i didn't say anything bad
[19:54:31] @ WTrocker : Well, no(!)
[19:54:37] @ WTrocker : not at all
[19:54:52] @ Ene : you no, it's not easy to explain you guys anything now
[19:55:03] @ WTrocker : you just said sarcasticly she was lying or over-reacting to Kellie
[19:55:19] @ WTrocker : she didn't
[19:55:23] @ Ene : i have never bitched about anything with purpose, i hate bitching in every way
[19:55:27] @ WTrocker : I'm listening
[19:55:36] @ Ene : i didn't mean that Fani
[19:55:37] @ WTrocker : you did with Richard though!
[19:55:55] @ WTrocker : you completely disrespected our decisions
[19:55:59] @ WTrocker : honestly
[19:56:16] @ Ene : and I never said you have taken influences of Kay and Tay

Also, he's talking to Fani as if she's a baby Sobbing
Back to top Go down
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 24 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 11:02 pm

I don't care if I'm swearing my head off right now. He's irritated the hell out of me.
Back to top Go down
Lady Draconian
Converter
Converter
Lady Draconian

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 24 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 11:02 pm

Quote :
[20:02:03] @ Ene : i suppose anything i say tonight shall be turned against me and it's counted as bitching

WHAT. THE. FUCK?
Back to top Go down
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 24 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 11:04 pm

Could you take it from here, Tay? I'll explode if I carry on.
Back to top Go down
Lady Draconian
Converter
Converter
Lady Draconian

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 24 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 11:05 pm

Carry on. I want him to get what he deserves.

Quote :
[20:04:06] @ Ene : nothing i say to you means a shit, because your already decided to hate me forever and that i'm quilty for all the sins, well maybe i am then, i just still wonder, a lot
Back to top Go down
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 24 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 11:06 pm

He's trying to drag Ena in the conversation!!!
Back to top Go down
Lady Draconian
Converter
Converter
Lady Draconian

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 24 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 11:08 pm

^^ I know!!!.
I want to punch him.
"I love you". My fucking arse you do.
Must have a funny way of showing it.
Back to top Go down
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 24 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 11:09 pm

When did he say that?
Back to top Go down
Lady Draconian
Converter
Converter
Lady Draconian

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 24 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 11:10 pm

First and second PMs.
Grrr. He's speaking to me like I'm 7!!!
Who the hell is he?!
Back to top Go down
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 24 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 11:11 pm

I don't know. But if he carries on any longer I'm taking action.
Back to top Go down
Lady Draconian
Converter
Converter
Lady Draconian

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 24 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 11:14 pm

Quote :
i wonder why you are all against me now?
i don't have word to say until it's turned agains't me and said i'm bitching to you.

Quote :
[20:11:05] @ Lady Draconian : you aren't helping
[20:11:26] @ Ene : Fani, what i said is the truth, i have said thing i say here normally and now it's counted as bitching
[20:11:38] @ Ene : so what attitude Fani?
[20:12:06] @ Ene : this is hopeless, and i suppose we can talk here all night without any things sorted out
[20:12:13] @ WTrocker : you said I had no personality and I'm a copy off of Kayleigh and Tayla
[20:12:17] @ WTrocker : thanks
[20:12:22] @ WTrocker : highly appreciated
[20:12:31] @ Ene : I think i already explained it Fani
[20:12:46] @ WTrocker : dont talk to me like that!
[20:13:08] @ Ene : I said i meant you have changed in the year, i didn't say you don't have personality
[20:13:11] @ WTrocker : I'm leaving
[20:13:22] @ Ene : talk like how?! that was completely normal phrase....

Quote :
[20:24:15] @ Ene : yeah, i'm sure your going to fire and ban me again, or are you?
[20:24:35] @ Lady Draconian : ban you again?
[20:24:45] @ Lady Draconian : well depends on if you like being banned
[20:24:47] @ Ene : i don't know you, neither the person here with nick WTrocker before, the people i know used to trust me.
[20:25:17] @ Lady Draconian : yowza
[20:25:23] @ Lady Draconian : You don't know me?
[20:25:29] @ Ene : i like being banned?
[20:25:36] @ Lady Draconian : that's a big step to take young man
[20:25:39] @ Ene : that isn't anything that matters
[20:25:46] @ Lady Draconian : don't push my fucking boundaries
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 24 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 11:57 pm

He really is not worth the effort girls Snug Just tell him to fuck off and leave it. The little pathetic twat will get whats coming to him dont worry. You are both too good for him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread
Page 24 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 29 ... 34  Next