The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum

Welcome, Guest!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesStoreRegisterLog in

The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread

Go down 
+22
rosetounge
xut0piax
BigBossWTF
RestlessAngel
Until the End
Sweet Sorrow
Deceiver-Of-Fools
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
magnoly
WTrocker
Lady Draconian
Amairwyn
FallenHalos
Frozen
Anna
ice-queen
Fork Ninja
Ktsunami
Scarygothgirl
LeiaLeFey
KellieBent
NeonFishnets
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 24 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Lady Draconian
Converter
Converter
Lady Draconian

Female
Number of posts : 8166
Favorite WT song : Pale, Caged, Lost, Forgiven
Bless :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue90 / 20090 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 15 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 15 Right_bar_bleue

The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 15 EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 12:40 pm

My minions are semi-evil. Depending on which ego of mine they are working for. If it's Lady Draconian than they won't eat you if it's Countess Amethyst then you'd better watch out Razz

And Kay, the Maple syrup thing is really warped and please do come down and woop their arses for me, I'd love to see their pain and fear, just see that they suffer too. you can tell you meant every word of that by the way, just sense the anger there.
Back to top Go down
http://www.musesofmetal.com
Sweet Sorrow
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
Sweet Sorrow

Male
Number of posts : 3094
Favorite WT song : Hand of Sorrow
Bless :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue39 / 20039 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 15 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue1 / 2001 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 15 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 15 EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 12:57 pm

Until the End wrote:
Sweet Sorrow wrote:

And yes it does get better, however the diffrence between stalking and seeing if someone is ok is very small, and unfortunaly resides in the choice of the person getting the attention.

Unfortunately, yes, even more so when at one point said person acts as though everything's fine, and the next says 'back the fuck off' Head on the Wall confused silent

Yes thats something that is annoying, from personal experiance people like it when you care but get agitatied when you ask too often, if that helps at all no idea. Think the best thing is to give it time, ooh it also sometimes depends what there doing at the time and how they feel. Sometimes it happens that you ask at a time when they feel really anti social.
Back to top Go down
http://bounders.mmoguildsites.com/
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Number of posts : 16085
Favorite WT song : Caged
Bless :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 15 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 15 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 15 EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 3:35 pm

Until the End wrote:
Everything that's getting to me atm:
I'm still in love with him, but terrified of saying anything, simply because he ended it this time, instead of me
No matter how hard I try, I can't seem to forget about my former best friend and all the pain she caused me. THERE IS A FUCKING DIFFERENCE BETWEEN STALKING AND MAKING SURE YOU'RE ALRIGHT!!!!!!!!!!
Flipping Off Sobbing Hammer

Snug It feels like you'll never get over him but you will. There is someone out there waiting for you. It's hard to let go but once you do you'll feel a lot better. All you can do is try and keep away from him until your over him.

And your friend you need to try and cut yourself from her too. She isn't worth your time Snug

* Snug Tayla* I wish me and Kay could come sort them out. You really shouldn't have to deal with it. I think you should have it out with your Dad because he shouldn't make you go. Glomp I wish I could make it all go away.

Lmao at the maple syrup. Why do images with Tuomas pop up in my head XD Sorry Amy.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xxximmortalxxx
Until the End
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
Until the End

Female
Number of posts : 102
Favorite WT song : The Last Time
Bless :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue3 / 2003 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 15 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 15 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 1:41 am

XD
Not for lack of trying, but we go to the same school, Kellie
Back to top Go down
http://vasya27.deviantart.com/
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 15 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 15 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 1:47 am

Snug Yeah thats hard then. It will get easier in time though. And you'll find someone else and wonder why you spent so long on him. I promise it will get easier. Snug
Back to top Go down
Until the End
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
Until the End

Female
Number of posts : 102
Favorite WT song : The Last Time
Bless :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue3 / 2003 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 15 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 15 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 1:53 am

Hug ^
Back to top Go down
http://vasya27.deviantart.com/
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Number of posts : 12942
Favorite WT song : Jane Doe
Bless :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 15 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue1 / 2001 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 15 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 15 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 11:29 pm

Today was not a good day.

This morning we found out that Ms. DeShields had cancer (and had had for months unbeknownst to anyone of us) and that she had died Saturday night. All the teachers were crying, as they didn't know either, and most of us were too shocked to cry. I won't cry though - honestly it would be selfish to, I only knew her from handing out candy and tell us to sign in, and there's little point in crying because she died, I'd rather be happy that she had lived.

As if to add a cherry on top Crystal acted like a bitch that she is. When Ari was walking up to the bus stop she was like, "Come on and hit me bitch!" Ari didn't and just brushed it under the rug, like whatever I don't need this type stuff. Then Crystal told Ari she acted like a stripper cause she had on a tank top - bitch, it's 90 degrees. She mugged us all day, like a little girl. Someone died and she's busy being catty because of something two weeks old. She and Tati got into a fight and Tati just told her to get out of her life. It was long overdue. Now Crystal skipped school for a week to be away from us and thinks it's cool to act like a douche. She better not tell me to hit - I will.

*le sigh*
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ktsunami
Lady Draconian
Converter
Converter
Lady Draconian

Female
Bless :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue90 / 20090 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 15 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 15 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 9:08 pm

^^ Snug

Kay, just try and ignore her she's being selfish and is drawing attention to herself as that's what she wants. I know people like her maybe if she doesn't get the attentions she wants she'll stop.
Back to top Go down
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Bless :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 15 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 15 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 11:40 pm

Oh hell no I won't ignore her. She says she wants to fight me. All because she walked out a classroom today cause she didn't wanna sit with me. I called her a bitch. She came back calling me a little girl and said I wouldn't say that to her face. I preceded to call her a stupid c*nt. She put her hand in my face and said "I ain't talking to you." After class I had a crowd of fans. After gym it came out she wants to fight me. Alright, obviously she hasn't gotten her ass beat enough (thats why she missed school a week, someone beat her up), let's try for another week. Fuck.
Back to top Go down
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Number of posts : 11505
Bless :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue100 / 200100 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 15 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 15 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 4:50 pm

Okay, so this girl can say she wants to fight you, but she has no guts to actually step up and hit. You said 'Yes' to the fighting chalenge, but she thought you were going to say no so she skipped school for a week. When she came back, she obviously thought you were going to back down again but you didn't! When she said 'I an't talking to you' she was afraid you would say something really good, just to put her down again. So she is afraid to say anything and she doesnt have the guts to beat you up. She is just attention seaking. Don't let her get to you Kay Snug
Back to top Go down
Lady Draconian
Converter
Converter
Lady Draconian

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 15 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 8:50 pm

This girl sounds wacko. I feel sorry for you Kay Snug I hope you don't get in trouble at school for this.
Back to top Go down
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 15 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 12:48 am

Thanks guys Hug But...

Funny thing happened today...

The teacher who's room we argued in had called guidance, so we had to go to the counselor. When we told our sides of the story we noticed something. Crystal had never to said my face she'd wanted to fight me, I'd been told by Gerald. Guess what Gerald had also done? He'd told Crystal I'd wanted to fight her. Then we got to the root of the our issue, and then Tati and Ari came to guidance and resolved that issue. So there is no more drama. Except for Gerald - what he did was just plain sick. He picked the two most "don't piss in my litterbox" type girls, and turned them against each other, and set us loose. What kind of friend institigates a fight in an already effed up situation? Shocked
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 15 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 12:56 am

Snug Thats really screwed up. I had a mate who did that actually, he always wanted me and Steph to get into fights with people. It's really immature. You should both get together and scare him Razz
Back to top Go down
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 15 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 1:02 am

We've already agreed to do that actually. We made a decision to get even. Laughing And if Darnell isn't too messed up he'll help us - He put me horizontally on his shoulders and carried me around a classroom today without even grunting. Meathead. Razz
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Number of posts : 15111
Favorite WT song : Overcome
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 15 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 4:16 am

^Laughing Good luck with everything, love. Snug

Okay, so I found out a few days ago that one of my best friends (my longest friend as well; I've known her and her sister since I was two) is pregnant. And I'm having so many mixed emotions about it, I just don't know how to properly respond to it, ya know?

I'm feeling happy and excited because she's gonna have an adorable little baby that I'll probably get to baby sit every now and then. I'm feeling worried because this probably isn't where she saw her life going 5 years ago, and she hasn't graduated high school yet. And probably worst of all, I'm feeling jealous.

I can never have my own children, ever.

And while I've always thought that I really would never want kids... now that I've come to the full realization that I can't, I want it at some point. But I want them to be -mine-. Adoption is a much more moral method...but I just keep finding myself wanting this thing that I can never have. I feel AWFUL about it. This is probably one of the most stressful and scary times in Hannah's life, and I'm jealous of her.

I really only got that way yesterday at the hospital with her, and then even more so today. Yesterday, she got her first ultrasound (she had fallen, and they wanted to make sure everything was alright on the inside), and they told her she was 8 weeks and 2 days. Not far, but it's seven months away. O.O And then today, we were in the car, and I think I brought up something about November, and Hannah said, "My baby's due in November." And it just became suddenly REAL, kinda like a car hit you.

I just don't know what to think of myself. This is my best friend going through something extremely painful and I'm jealous. I'm starting to hate myself...
Back to top Go down
http://humanconstellation.deviantart.com/
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 15 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 3:36 pm

Snug Snug Snug It's only natural how you are feeling. Dont hate yourself, having a baby seems so easy to most women and it's not fair that you cant have any. You just need to try and support her and be happy for her and we'll be here to support you Snug

I dont think you should rule out adoption, it doesn't make you love them any less and there are loads of kids that need a home and a loving family. I know you'd want your own but adoption is still a good option.

if you are worried about how her life will end up, just make sure she strives to be more than a teenage mom in a council flat, living off benefits like all the girls round here. She can still make something of herself.

I wish I could say something to make you feel better I really do. Maybe when you have settled down and in many many years time you are thinking about having a baby, then adoption may be more appealing to you. And you can look through all the other options then. Snug Dont hate yourself for being jealous, please. And I'm always here Snug
Back to top Go down
Lady Draconian
Converter
Converter
Lady Draconian

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 15 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 9:37 pm

Oh Andy hun. Snug Don't hate yourself, it's only human for you to be jealous. I'm sorry to learn you can't have kids of your own, I didn't know. Sad

I can understand reasons why you wouldn't want to adopt, honestly. I'm in somewhat of the same boat as you, just in different ways. Snug

I'm struggling to piece together what I want to say without offending anyone now.

I think adoption is a good idea, as I'm sure you would love them just as you would your own. I know maybe it's not the same thing. I'm sorry. I feel you'll be a loving a caring mother to any child, you'd shine. Many mother's don't know how to look after their kids but I feel you would. There are lots of wonderful children out there that I'm sure you'll love.

It's kind of a coincidence to find out about your friend as mine who's only 14, has recently fallen pregnant. Too young I know. I hope that you can help your friend through her maternal stage and further. I wish that both Hannah and my friend don't end up as Kellie said, and strive for what they know they can achieve.

Andy, I'm here always if you need to talk. Please, don't hate yourself for feeling jealous. As I've said before it's only human to feel that way. Snug

Kayleigh, what you said is warped, why would he do such as thing?
Back to top Go down
magnoly
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
magnoly

Female
Number of posts : 4031
Favorite WT song : The Promise
Bless :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue43 / 20043 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 15 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 15 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 10:03 pm

Oh, dear Andy... Snug I agree with what Kellie and Tayla said above. You really shouldn't feel wrong for being jealous. It's normal and understandable. I'm sure this feeling will become less stronger with time, and you will feel only happy for her.

... I'm so sorry you can't have kids on your own. Snug That's how it is in life very often... When we can't have something, we start to want it so much. And I think adoption is a good thing then in that case. That's so true, there are so many lonely children all over the world, waiting for someone to love them... I think you will get to the point someday in the future when thinking of it seriously.

I hope your friend and her baby are going to be alright.

And you know, we are here for you.
Snug Snug Snug
Back to top Go down
http://martyrsofthefreeword.bigforumonline.com/index.htm
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Number of posts : 11505
Bless :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue100 / 200100 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 15 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 15 EmptyFri May 01, 2009 11:00 am

I have to agree with all three of the ladies above me. Snug Just don't hate yourself. And I'm sorry you can't hav kids, I didn't know that. Adoption is a very good thing to do. All over the world there are kids who don't have parents or they do, and the parents don't treat them like they should. Just help your friend though her time now and you know we are always here for you if you need anything
Snug Snug Snug Snug
Back to top Go down
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 15 EmptySat May 02, 2009 3:54 pm

Yeah Andy. Hug Don't feel bad - I've been through this with you, it's ridiculous to ever feel bad about how you feel. It's normal to certain ways, and even more normal to feel three or four different ways about the same thing. That's because people aren't one dimensional, you have a heart, and a mind, and memories, and goals, etc. It wouldn't make sense if you were robotic about it - that would concern me. Do not hate yourself. Snug

And don't rule out adoption, I have an adopted cousin. Jan and Paul have her so spoiled, it's ridiculous. Razz And if you can find a doctor who'll try it you can have my uterus. I don't want or need it. Wink
Yay for comic relief, right? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Number of posts : 15111
Favorite WT song : Overcome
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 15 EmptyWed May 06, 2009 11:16 am

Thanks. I do feel a lot better now, and I'm just happy for her, and concerned about her, naturally Razz

Kayleigh. I don't want your uterus XD I'd have to take everything, and then it still wouldn't REALLY be my baby, I'd just have to go through the pain of shoving it out and getting the same result as adoption XD

Group Hug I love you guys. You don't even KNOW.
Back to top Go down
http://humanconstellation.deviantart.com/
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 15 EmptyWed May 06, 2009 10:55 pm

Oh Pouty Tongue It was a nice gesture on my part though, which is a lot more effort than I usually exert on anything. Just feel special that I'd allow you to have my organs. Razz
Back to top Go down
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Number of posts : 9583
Favorite WT song : Frozen and Pale
Bless :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue170 / 200170 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 15 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 15 EmptyThu May 07, 2009 9:22 pm

Okay I'm going to say this partly for reassurance and partly to lay the whole situation out before myself:

My freshman year of highschool I met someone who quickly became my best friend. We were very similar and she was the first person who truly understood me. She changed me; changed my life. Turned me from a timid, lifeless person to the not afriad to show everyone how passionate and silly I am person I am today. By sophmore year we basically considered each other to be our other half and my relationship with her pretty much got me through a very depressing summer. Oh and not to mention she was the first person I let read my writing and she completely inspired me to keep writing and inspired all my creativity. I would never be as "me" today without bouncing ridiculous ideas off her all through highschool. She's the one who gave me the nickname "shion" which until last summer was the name I more associated with and she also gave me this necklace I have wore everyday since summer before Jr. year. I can go on forever talking about all the wonderful experiences but I think you get the point.

Now here's the sad part: I have seen her once this year. She has a boyfriend now and says she has changed and cannot go back to being what she was. I know she is depressed though and almost in the same place I was a year ago. She has made no effort to see me...actually she never really did. Last year on a field trip she never she completely ignored me talking to our friends who were mad at me at the time. I forgave everything she ever did to hurt me because I "needed" her so much. Recently I have been terribly frustrated because she just is with her boyfriend and doesn't really care to see me. Two of my other friends have accepted they are happier since they stopped talking to her but I can't. I keep needing to talk to her...
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 15 EmptyThu May 07, 2009 10:19 pm

Snug Snug Snug You see thats she's in a bad place and thats probably why you need to keep talking to her. But if you cant stop her being with her boyfriend or get her to change all you can do is be there to pick up the pieces and just be there for her when she needs you. If she is making no effort to see you maybe it's best you just distance yourself a bit. You can never stop wanting to talk to her and help her but unless she wants the help theres nothing you can do. You just need to try and get on with your life and be happy and let her know that if she needs you then you will be there.

It's a shame that it all turned out like this but people do just end up growing apart.

Snug
Back to top Go down
Lady Draconian
Converter
Converter
Lady Draconian

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 15 EmptyThu May 07, 2009 10:46 pm

I'm sorry for you Amy. There's nothing more that I can say that Kellie hasn't already said.

Snug I wish for things to get better for you, I know it's hard to have your friend do that to you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread
Page 15 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 24 ... 34  Next