The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum

Welcome, Guest!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesStoreRegisterLog in

The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread

Go down 
+22
rosetounge
xut0piax
BigBossWTF
RestlessAngel
Until the End
Sweet Sorrow
Deceiver-Of-Fools
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
magnoly
WTrocker
Lady Draconian
Amairwyn
FallenHalos
Frozen
Anna
ice-queen
Fork Ninja
Ktsunami
Scarygothgirl
LeiaLeFey
KellieBent
NeonFishnets
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 29 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Lady Draconian
Converter
Converter
Lady Draconian

Female
Number of posts : 8166
Favorite WT song : Pale, Caged, Lost, Forgiven
Bless :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 25 Left_bar_bleue90 / 20090 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 25 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 25 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 25 Right_bar_bleue

The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 25 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 11:59 pm

I hate him so much. He's become a fucking twat over 24hours. Then wonders why we've become superbitches to him.
Back to top Go down
http://www.musesofmetal.com
Sweet Sorrow
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
Sweet Sorrow

Male
Number of posts : 3094
Favorite WT song : Hand of Sorrow
Bless :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 25 Left_bar_bleue39 / 20039 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 25 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 25 Left_bar_bleue1 / 2001 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 25 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 25 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 12:35 am

Sigh my turn to get pissed with him, i wont post here it likely to not be very plesent. But i agree with kellie hes not worth it hes being one hell of a twat, and yes i want to kick his fucking arse till he shows respect to others.

If it is one thing i cannot and will not stand it is people who say things behind others back, grow a fucking backbone and say it to there face like a man you pathetic excuss for a human being.

*clams self*

Appologies already pissed with something else.

Tay and Fani you do a great job. thats all i have to say before my temper explaodes
Back to top Go down
http://bounders.mmoguildsites.com/
Lady Draconian
Converter
Converter
Lady Draconian

Female
Bless :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 25 Left_bar_bleue90 / 20090 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 25 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 25 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 25 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 25 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 1:17 am

Thanks Matt Snug

One more moan. He's spying and reading everything I put on here.
It's pissing me off.
Back to top Go down
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
Number of posts : 4931
Favorite WT song : All I Need
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 25 Left_bar_bleue75 / 20075 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 25 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 25 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 2:30 am

Lady Draconian wrote:
Thanks Matt Snug

One more moan. He's spying and reading everything I put on here.
It's pissing me off.
Oh, so he's READING this!? Fani and Tayla, I know both of you are fuckin good people and do an awesome job with administering and etc. so don't let this pathetic, hypocritic, ungrateful, back-stabbing bastard give you shit! (And dude, if you ARE here, READING this, then I'm glad you are because then I want you to see how much of a bitch you really are.) Grow some balls man and at least confront them, not by talking behind their backs like a little whining little bitch. So much for "trust" huh!? You little shit fuck, I swear!
Fani and Tayla
1)Give me his name.
2)Give me his Username
3)Tell me the forum he's on/registered at
4)I'll have a "talk" with that bitch.
5)To Fani Tayla: Hug Snug Glomp
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bigbossms
Lady Draconian
Converter
Converter
Lady Draconian

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 25 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 2:34 am

I''l PM you Rob. Thanks for you're support. You're a darling.
Back to top Go down
FallenHalos
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
FallenHalos

Female
Number of posts : 6906
Favorite WT song : Our Farewell, Towards the End, Utopia, Caged
Bless :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 25 Left_bar_bleue64 / 20064 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 25 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 25 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 3:42 am

O_O
*glomps Tayla to death*
Hug Hug Hug
omg what a freaking ass!
Geez, you don't need something like that Tay Snug You deserve so much better than someone that worthless.
I'm glad he's reading this, so he can see what an ass he is. Then again, what can we expect from men XD *pats Rob and Matt on the back* You two excluded.
Back to top Go down
Lady Draconian
Converter
Converter
Lady Draconian

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 25 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 3:44 am

And Onno. Razz Exclude him too Wink

Glomp Thanks so much Rynne.
You're a sweetheart I love you
Back to top Go down
FallenHalos
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
FallenHalos

Female
Bless :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 25 Left_bar_bleue64 / 20064 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 25 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 25 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 3:45 am

Wide Eyed
XD You know I always forget Onno's a dude XD

Glomp So are you Tay <3
Back to top Go down
Lady Draconian
Converter
Converter
Lady Draconian

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 25 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 3:45 am

XD I do too sometimes Razz

Thanks Snug
Back to top Go down
FallenHalos
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
FallenHalos

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 25 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 3:46 am

XD tee heee

You're welcome <3
Back to top Go down
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 25 Left_bar_bleue75 / 20075 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 25 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 25 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 3:54 am

FallenHalos wrote:
O_O
*glomps Tayla to death*
Hug Hug Hug
omg what a freaking ass!
Geez, you don't need something like that Tay Snug You deserve so much better than someone that worthless.
I'm glad he's reading this, so he can see what an ass he is. Then again, what can we expect from men XD *pats Rob and Matt on the back* You two excluded.

FallenHalos wrote:
Wide Eyed
XD You know I always forget Onno's a dude XD

Glomp So are you Tay <3

*Gives Matt and Onno a "Manly" Hug!* Yay, we passed! w00t XD XD XD
Back to top Go down
FallenHalos
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
FallenHalos

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 25 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 3:56 am

^
XD
MANLY hugs?
*Dies at the thought*

You manly huggers need to take a pic of you manly hugging Janny XD
Back to top Go down
Lady Draconian
Converter
Converter
Lady Draconian

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 25 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 3:56 am

XD Is there such thing as a manly hug?
Back to top Go down
FallenHalos
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
FallenHalos

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 25 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 3:58 am

^ Uhmmm...
XD
no XDXD
Back to top Go down
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 25 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 4:00 am

"Manly" Hug=The kind of hug where you extend your right arm out to shake the other's hand, while at the same time, you give them a quick less-than-one-second pat in the back. so there you go! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Lady Draconian
Converter
Converter
Lady Draconian

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 25 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 4:01 am

To me that's a man's out of business greeting Razz
Back to top Go down
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 25 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 4:03 am

No, cause it's half a handshake and half a hug. and it's not a complete hug cause guys don't give hugs to other guys...so yeah Laughing
Back to top Go down
FallenHalos
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
FallenHalos

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 25 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 4:03 am

XD
Thats a mans
"i dont want people to think I'm gay so I'm just going to pretend I'm manly" hug XD
Back to top Go down
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 25 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 4:14 am

^ Indifferent
That's not funny...not funny at ALL!!!
XD XD XD XD XD
But you see? That's why I said "manly", so you wouldn't confuse it with THAT. Laughing
Though, I'll give YOU, Tayla, and any other girl a "normal" hug! Snug XD
Back to top Go down
FallenHalos
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
FallenHalos

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 25 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 9:56 pm

^
So thats equivalent to
"I don't want to seem like a prick so I'm giving you a real hug so you'll think I'm sweet, so I MIGHT have a chance with you"

XD
Back to top Go down
Sweet Sorrow
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
Sweet Sorrow

Male
Number of posts : 3094
Favorite WT song : Hand of Sorrow
Bless :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 25 Left_bar_bleue39 / 20039 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 25 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 25 Left_bar_bleue1 / 2001 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 25 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 25 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 10:30 pm

Iv had a real man hug Razz German friend gave me one when he left England, in the middle of the high street Sad
Back to top Go down
http://bounders.mmoguildsites.com/
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Number of posts : 15111
Favorite WT song : Overcome
Bless :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 25 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 25 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 25 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 2:24 am

*cracks knuckles* This motherfucking cock sucker's going down. I'm so sorry about this, guys. >.<

Some people are just fucking twats. I wanna rip him a new one. I she always this stupid or has he been making a special effort lately?
Back to top Go down
http://humanconstellation.deviantart.com/
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 25 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 2:29 am

FallenHalos wrote:
^
So thats equivalent to
"I don't want to seem like a prick so I'm giving you a real hug so you'll think I'm sweet, so I MIGHT have a chance with you"

XD

WHAT!? Wide Eyed.......................No!XD All I'm saying is that if I were to give a "hug" to a girl, it'd be different than I would to a guy and vice-versa. There's just two different ways of giving 'hugs", or at least that I give. Do you comprende what I'm saying? Laughing
Back to top Go down
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 25 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 2:31 am

NeonFishnets wrote:
*cracks knuckles* This motherfucking cock sucker's going down. I'm so sorry about this, guys. >.<

Some people are just fucking twats. I wanna rip him a new one. I she always this stupid or has he been making a special effort lately?

Oh shit, who are you talking about!? Need help? Trust me, I can help. Shocked
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Number of posts : 16085
Favorite WT song : Caged
Bless :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 25 Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 25 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 25 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 2:31 am

^ You cant win Razz Glomp
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xxximmortalxxx
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 25 Empty

Back to top Go down

The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread
Page 25 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 29 ... 34  Next