The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum

Welcome, Guest!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesStoreRegisterLog in

The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread

Go down 
+22
rosetounge
xut0piax
BigBossWTF
RestlessAngel
Until the End
Sweet Sorrow
Deceiver-Of-Fools
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
magnoly
WTrocker
Lady Draconian
Amairwyn
FallenHalos
Frozen
Anna
ice-queen
Fork Ninja
Ktsunami
Scarygothgirl
LeiaLeFey
KellieBent
NeonFishnets
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 30 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
Number of posts : 4931
Favorite WT song : All I Need
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 26 Left_bar_bleue75 / 20075 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 26 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 26 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 26 Right_bar_bleue

The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 26 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 2:34 am

^What do you mean I can't "win"!? Suspect
Unless he's not Jesus, then I can! Twisted Evil
Who is it!? bounce
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bigbossms
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Number of posts : 15111
Favorite WT song : Overcome
Bless :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 26 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 26 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 26 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 26 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 26 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 3:02 am

I was talking about what's-his-cunt that Tayla's dealing with.

And quit double posting Razz
Back to top Go down
http://humanconstellation.deviantart.com/
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 26 Left_bar_bleue75 / 20075 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 26 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 26 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 3:05 am

Oh THAT guy!? LMFAO!!! XD Ene, LOL!? I already dealt with him!!!
Hahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! Laughing

Oh, and sorry for the double-post! tongue
Back to top Go down
Lady Draconian
Converter
Converter
Lady Draconian

Female
Number of posts : 8166
Favorite WT song : Pale, Caged, Lost, Forgiven
Bless :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 26 Left_bar_bleue90 / 20090 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 26 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 26 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 3:06 am

Thanks Andy Snug
I feel like I've ruined everything with this. My forum is like split now and in tatters. My life, fuck knows. I just can't understand why to me after everything I've ever given to him and done for him. And why after such a great friend Fani's been to him.

He's had the guts to say sorry to Fani but not me and Fani was way harsher than I was.
Back to top Go down
http://www.musesofmetal.com
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
The Ultimate Within Temptation Fan!!!
The Ultimate Within Temptation Fan!!!
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Number of posts : 10978
Favorite WT song : Candels
Bless :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 26 Left_bar_bleue140 / 200140 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 26 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 26 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 9:20 am

^ The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 26 913232 The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 26 913232 The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 26 913232 The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 26 913232 The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 26 913232
Forget about him Tay.He's been really mean you and Fani are too good for him.I won't be a friend with a person that talks shit about me behind my back.So I think the decision of banning him was the best idea The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 26 Icon_smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XxfrozenbutterflyxX
FallenHalos
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
FallenHalos

Female
Number of posts : 6906
Favorite WT song : Our Farewell, Towards the End, Utopia, Caged
Bless :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 26 Left_bar_bleue64 / 20064 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 26 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 26 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 5:56 pm

@ Rob Razz Oh suck it up and admit it! XD

And if that ass is still bothering you girls then give me a chance with him!!!! XD
Back to top Go down
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 26 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 10:09 pm

Admit what!? Suspect
Back to top Go down
FallenHalos
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
FallenHalos

Female
Bless :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 26 Left_bar_bleue64 / 20064 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 26 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 26 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 7:42 pm

^ That you're a sucker XD
Back to top Go down
Lady Draconian
Converter
Converter
Lady Draconian

Female
Number of posts : 8166
Favorite WT song : Pale, Caged, Lost, Forgiven
Bless :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 26 Left_bar_bleue90 / 20090 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 26 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 26 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 8:27 pm

OMG, Rynne, Rob you crack me up XD XD XD XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.musesofmetal.com
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 26 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 11:03 pm

FallenHalos wrote:
^ That you're a sucker XD

Oh! Ok, I could live with that; I'm a sucker! Laughing
Back to top Go down
FallenHalos
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
FallenHalos

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 26 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 5:50 am

^

OMG ROB JUST ADMITTED HE'S GAY!!!!!!
XD XD XD XD
*dies*
Back to top Go down
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 26 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 2:23 pm

^Woah, whoa, whoa, whoa, the fuck did I say that!? You said "sucker"! Sucker as in "dee-dee-dee!" So bullshit, I'm not gay! Sucker does not equal gay! Rynne, you're crossing the line... Neutral
Back to top Go down
Sweet Sorrow
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
Sweet Sorrow

Male
Number of posts : 3094
Favorite WT song : Hand of Sorrow
Bless :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 26 Left_bar_bleue39 / 20039 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 26 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 26 Left_bar_bleue1 / 2001 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 26 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 26 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 2:48 pm

I beleive we've gone off topic Razz
Back to top Go down
http://bounders.mmoguildsites.com/
FallenHalos
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
FallenHalos

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 26 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 7:36 pm

BigBossWTF wrote:
^Woah, whoa, whoa, whoa, the fuck did I say that!? You said "sucker"! Sucker as in "dee-dee-dee!" So bullshit, I'm not gay! Sucker does not equal gay! Rynne, you're crossing the line... Neutral

Razz Sarcasm silly Razz

XD XD I didn't specify which term I meant XD XD
Back to top Go down
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 26 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 9:37 pm

^...Oh...ok then, I'm sorry Rynne for overreacting! Sorry My bad
Back to top Go down
FallenHalos
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
FallenHalos

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 26 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 1:20 am

^ XD Men XD
Back to top Go down
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 26 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 1:33 am

^ What a Face ............................. Whoops ..................................... Glomp ............................ spinning hug
Back to top Go down
FallenHalos
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
FallenHalos

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 26 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 3:40 am

^ XD Snug Snug

I have something I really have to get off my chest.....

damn this bra is itchy XD

No, not that. XD
For thou girls on this forum Sad what do you guys do about cramps? I never used to get them this bad, but every month they seem to be getting like, 10 times worse Sad
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Number of posts : 16085
Favorite WT song : Caged
Bless :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 26 Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 26 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 26 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 3:49 am

^ XD XD XD

Oh god I wish men could know the pain. I dont think theres any explanation you could give to them to make them feel it. I always say it's like in Alien when the alien rips out that persons stomach, but that over and over again for a week. I dont think that comes close Razz The pill has helped me quite a bit, the pain doesn't go on for as long. If it's really bad though you are best going to the doctor because there are a few things they can give you for it. I wish I could make them go away Sad but no like paracetamol or asprin helps. Your best bet is the doctors they do have pills for it. And to treat youself for the week and get plenty of chocolate! Glomp
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xxximmortalxxx
FallenHalos
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
FallenHalos

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 26 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 3:57 am

^ XD Snug Hug I totally love you Kellie XD that was hilariously awesome.

I agree XD Men think they're so tough, but damn if they went through HALF of what us girls have to on a regular basis, they'd wither away lol!
Now its just a dull ache, but its been a "dull: ache for the past 10 hours Sad
Hug my parents dont want me on the pill lol! I don't really want to go on it that much either, but damn -_- it hurts Sad I got woken up at 6am by then Sad
I took asprin this morning, and ate chocolate XD And I'm going to take some again later on too. Hug thank you Snug

XD I wanna see Rob get cramps for a week every month XD
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Number of posts : 16085
Favorite WT song : Caged
Bless :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 26 Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 26 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 26 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 4:07 am

XD XD XD You men would just die seriously. You think getting kicked in the balls is bad I can guarentee this is a billion times worse. Ans we dont even complain about it all week and we are putting up with the pain constantly.

There are other pills though. Like I had mefanamic acid which is used for the pains. I dont really know how much it helped but I know it does for some people. And you only take that for a week. It might be good just to go and see whats on offer for it. Or just google it, you always find some online doctor thing.

I know the pain though I sometimes still get it that bad. I didn't used to be able to sleep for the week because of the pain. And you just cant move because it hurts so bad. Glomp It is meant to get better in time as well. I just hope you can find something for it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xxximmortalxxx
FallenHalos
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
FallenHalos

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 26 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 5:03 am

XD Amen Kellie XD

Hmm, that's true. If they keep getting worse I might do that. I have a pretty high tolerance for pain, so I think I can handle a bit more.

Aww Sad i know exactly what you mean. Staying still hurts, but so does moving Sad Hug
Back to top Go down
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Number of posts : 9583
Favorite WT song : Frozen and Pale
Bless :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 26 Left_bar_bleue170 / 200170 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 26 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 26 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 5:18 am

You know there is actually a biological reason why woman crave chocolate when on their period? I read it somewhere, but I don't remember the exact thing that was in chocolate that woman lack during their period...It is something though.

I was on the pill for awhile but it actually made worse effects on me then did good...well techincally since it restored regurality to my cycle it did a lot of good...but at the time I got cramps around that time, bad migranes any time and a lot of bloating...just wasn't pleasant, but like I said it did fix my crappy hormones.

I don't usually get cramps...maybe because I always have a stomach ache so I don 't notice the difference or maybe because I usually don't get very 'bad' periods. I have PCOS if you happen to know what that is so i guess I am lucky I get a period at all.
Back to top Go down
FallenHalos
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
FallenHalos

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 26 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 6:33 am

^
Wouldnt suprise me XD chocolate is from the gods XD

I have a shitty stomach too, its always hurting, so cramps don't bother me unless they get really bad aswell.

o_o I actually dont know what that is but Snug Snug Snug doesnt sound good
Back to top Go down
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 26 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 10:52 am

... ... ... ... ...
Shocked ...WOW! THANK GOD I'm a fuckin dude! Laughing
And hey, getting kicked/punched in the balls is fuckin painful; when that happens, you feel a rush of pain go from your b@77$ up to your neck, and you immediately collapse, all immobile, and it last for minutes. You know, it sucks...a lot. But then again, I got balls of steel!...BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD XD XD XD XD

*Pssssst! Hey MATT and ONNO, back me up you guys!* Innocent

And no thanks Rynne, I'll pass with the cramps! Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 26 Empty

Back to top Go down

The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread
Page 26 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 30 ... 34  Next