The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum

Welcome, Guest!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesStoreRegisterLog in

The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread

Go down 
+22
rosetounge
xut0piax
BigBossWTF
RestlessAngel
Until the End
Sweet Sorrow
Deceiver-Of-Fools
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
magnoly
WTrocker
Lady Draconian
Amairwyn
FallenHalos
Frozen
Anna
ice-queen
Fork Ninja
Ktsunami
Scarygothgirl
LeiaLeFey
KellieBent
NeonFishnets
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 26 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Number of posts : 12942
Favorite WT song : Jane Doe
Bless :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 19 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 19 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 19 Left_bar_bleue1 / 2001 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 19 Right_bar_bleue

The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 19 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 3:52 am

Barely a life form.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ktsunami
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Number of posts : 16085
Favorite WT song : Caged
Bless :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 19 Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 19 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 19 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 19 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 19 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 3:56 am

I do support a death penalty. But then it's an end to their suffering, and these people deserve to suffer for what they did. And suffer for a long time.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xxximmortalxxx
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Number of posts : 9583
Favorite WT song : Frozen and Pale
Bless :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 19 Left_bar_bleue170 / 200170 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 19 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 19 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 19 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 19 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 4:06 am

But come on, it's so much fun to think about them in jail!!! Killing them would be giving them their way.
Back to top Go down
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Bless :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 19 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 19 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 19 Left_bar_bleue1 / 2001 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 19 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 19 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 4:12 am

True, but I wasn't sure you'd find many of my prison jokes funny. Razz
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 19 Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 19 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 19 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 4:14 am

But prisons are too easy now. They get Playstations and get to go to trips to Alton Towers. Prisions in America do seem tougher though. Still they need some proper physical suffering. Though if you've commited a crime against a child you aren't gonna have a nice life in prison.
Back to top Go down
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Bless :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 19 Left_bar_bleue170 / 200170 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 19 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 19 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 4:19 am

Ummmm. Morally I don't, personally I do. I'd have to explain...

I would like to see them suffer in jail and not think at all about what goes on behind the bars. Victims of sex crimes suffer a long time for what was done to them so the offender should too.
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 19 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 4:22 am

I just dont see prison as a good enough punishment. They get too many treats and perks. Why give criminals trips out? Thats beyond me and it's really fucked up. It's just not enough justice for the victim. They really need to suffer.
Back to top Go down
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 19 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 4:24 am

What do you suggest?
Back to top Go down
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 19 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 4:24 am

Your English prisons sound like summer camp after watching Lock Up. Neutral
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 19 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 4:30 am

They are. It's ridiculous.

I dunno but I did like Tayla's suggestion of skinning them and pulling their nails out or something Razz over and over again.

American prisons seem a lot tougher. Ours are just not a punishment.
Back to top Go down
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 19 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 4:36 am

Or searching around in brains and forcing them to see reality. From what I've seen these people live in another reality and don't think what they did was wrong and can live with themselves even if they see that person they hurt each and every day. Talk about blocking it from their mind.

Oh yes, make them go crazy like they could have almost done to their victim then lock them in a small room with no way out whats so ever like the vicitm felt.

*is laughing manically*
Back to top Go down
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 19 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 4:37 am

Can the small room by three feet by three feet...and smelly?
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 19 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 4:39 am

Whats that Japanese thing or something where you just drip water on peoples heads and they go crazy as well? Do that in the tiny room too.
Back to top Go down
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 19 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 4:39 am

The walls will get closer together as time passes.
Back to top Go down
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 19 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 4:41 am

KellieBent wrote:
Whats that Japanese thing or something where you just drip water on peoples heads and they go crazy as well? Do that in the tiny room too.

Chinese water torture you mean?

Fork wrote:
The walls will get closer together as time passes.

*nods* I still stand by scenting the rooms with cat pee.
Back to top Go down
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 19 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 4:45 am

^ You are actually making me laugh harder and harder you know.
Back to top Go down
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 19 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 4:53 am

Maybe that was the goal, you'll never know. Wink

Be-sides, no one can be happy smelling cat piss, says the girl with two territorial male cats. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 19 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 7:56 am

We have a cat that pees everywhere too. Even on my mom.
Back to top Go down
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Number of posts : 11505
Bless :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 19 Left_bar_bleue100 / 200100 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 19 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 19 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 1:47 pm

It's my time to rant about problems I guess.

So I'm feeling depressed lately and very emotional too.
First of all, my granmother is sick and she's probably got pneumonia. At least I hope it's that. She has fluids in her lung and she been coughing loads. I'm worried that she won't be able to come out to Corfu next month because of it. I can't travel to the UK this year. I won't see her at all if she doesn't come now. I can't face the fact that she's sick because she's my gran.
Another thing aswell, I have another nan and she's in an old peoples home. She hit her head last year and she's damaged her brain perminantly. I know I won't see her again, she's on Deaths Door. She can't walk and doesn't remember anyone, including me.
I'm not related to her exacly but she's my mothers stepmother. The last time I saw her was at Christmas when I was in the UK.

The fact that two famous people have died isn't really helpfull. Farrah died of cancer. My dad has cancer. He isn't at his best either. His dad died of cancer so me or my brother have a chance of cathing it. Great.

I don't know, maybe I'm just not in the mood for anything lately. Maybe it's the fact my periods coming tomorrow. I just needed to talk to someone.
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
The Ultimate Within Temptation Fan!!!
The Ultimate Within Temptation Fan!!!
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Number of posts : 10978
Favorite WT song : Candels
Bless :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 19 Left_bar_bleue140 / 200140 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 19 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 19 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 2:30 pm

Oh Fani Snug
I undesratand how you feel.My grandma is also sick and I`m worried for her.She had an accident last year,and I think she still has problems.But be postive and try to think it will be better it might help Smile Don`t loose your hope!

About this week`s deaths I don`t care anymore.It is unfair that Jackson gets so many pages on newspapers and nobody doesn`t care nothing for Farrah,who has sufferd a lot.Jackson had a quick death while Farrah had cancer for an amount of time

And it`s normal to feel like that in this period,it`s absolutely normal

I just wanted to help,I don`t know if works but I just tried to make you feel better Snug
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XxfrozenbutterflyxX
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 19 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 6:43 pm

Snug I'm so sorry Fani. I really hope that she can get better. And that you get to see her. You just need to try and stay strong and positive. Snug And we are always here for you.
Back to top Go down
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Bless :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 19 Left_bar_bleue100 / 200100 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 19 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 19 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 7:35 pm

Thank you guys so much for understanding Snug
Back to top Go down
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 19 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 9:56 pm

Awwwww honey I'm sorry Comfort Comfort

Your are facing some sad things, but please try to look at them hopefully and happily. Don't think your relative are suffering now...think about the good times you have had with them and remember you are not alone. And don't think the worse. Just because one bad thing happened once does not mean it will always happen or to you.

I'm sure you know this but if cancer runs in your family be extra cautious..have tests more often than normal, no unhealthy habits, stay in tune wht what's normal for your body.
Back to top Go down
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 19 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 10:01 pm

Thank you Amy Snug I'm glad you understand, it's just a hard time really.
I hpoe it doesn't catch on, cancer sucks from what I've seen. In every way possible.

Ooh, I just want to glomp everyone with hugs Smile I'm in that mood now. I'm practicly ready to cry with all these kind words Sad Smile
Back to top Go down
Lady Draconian
Converter
Converter
Lady Draconian

Female
Number of posts : 8166
Favorite WT song : Pale, Caged, Lost, Forgiven
Bless :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 19 Left_bar_bleue90 / 20090 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 19 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 19 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 5:43 pm

Oh, Fani. I'm so, so sorry! Snug I'm speechless. Please try to be strong.
Back to top Go down
http://www.musesofmetal.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread
Page 19 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 26 ... 34  Next