The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum

Welcome, Guest!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesStoreRegisterLog in

The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread

Go down 
+22
rosetounge
xut0piax
BigBossWTF
RestlessAngel
Until the End
Sweet Sorrow
Deceiver-Of-Fools
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
magnoly
WTrocker
Lady Draconian
Amairwyn
FallenHalos
Frozen
Anna
ice-queen
Fork Ninja
Ktsunami
Scarygothgirl
LeiaLeFey
KellieBent
NeonFishnets
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
FallenHalos
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
FallenHalos

Female
Number of posts : 6906
Favorite WT song : Our Farewell, Towards the End, Utopia, Caged
Bless :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 17 Left_bar_bleue64 / 20064 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 17 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 17 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 17 Right_bar_bleue

The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 17 EmptySat May 23, 2009 5:07 am

*sighs in relief*

She finally called me..... and once again, I'm proven that I am SUCH an over reacter. But I don't care... you never know when something could happen...

But there was a big storm and it interfered with their telephone lines....
Sad I missed her so much
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Number of posts : 15111
Favorite WT song : Overcome
Bless :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 17 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 17 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 17 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 17 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 17 EmptySat May 23, 2009 6:14 am

^Don't worry, I overreact too. All. The freaking time. You really don't know when something could happen. Hug I'm glad she's okay.
Back to top Go down
http://humanconstellation.deviantart.com/
FallenHalos
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
FallenHalos

Female
Bless :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 17 Left_bar_bleue64 / 20064 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 17 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 17 EmptySat May 23, 2009 4:27 pm

^ Exactly. I always tell everyone that when they laugh at me or tell me to calm down. What if something really happens, I'd feel horrible if just let it go because MAYBE its something else.
*sighs* But yeah, she's okay, so i'm okay. Thank you Hug
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Number of posts : 16085
Favorite WT song : Caged
Bless :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 17 Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 17 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 17 EmptySat May 23, 2009 11:00 pm

^ Snug I'm glad everythings ok. And I understand you worrying so much it's only natural. Snug
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xxximmortalxxx
FallenHalos
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
FallenHalos

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 17 EmptySun May 24, 2009 3:23 am

^ Thanks Kellie Super glomp
Back to top Go down
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Number of posts : 9583
Favorite WT song : Frozen and Pale
Bless :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 17 Left_bar_bleue170 / 200170 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 17 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 17 EmptySun May 24, 2009 10:47 am

Ugh. This might not make any sense because I am sorta tired and emotional right now, but I sorta gotta rant about this one.

First of all. I've had enough arguing, lies, insincerety. I've seen too many disagreements, too many ruined relationships. I cannot fight anymore. I am not strong. I don't have any answers- not even for myself. I'm a hypocritc- I judge and get mad about something but I do it too. I lie, I am selfish, I want to be right.

I don't know who to trust anymore. I don't know who my friends are; I don't know if everything I'm doing is just digging a deeper hole. I'm afriad of my own potential. No I'm terrifed. I'm terrified of almost everything.

Right now I absolutely hate my best friend from highschool. I really hate her. Quite honestly she has hurt me more than anyone else (with one exception). It's sickening to me and I simply cannot believe what is happening. I mean I shoulda seen this coming, but I guess I didn't want to. I always made sacrifices for her and I just ignored it and took the blame. She obviously doesnt care about me. She had many chances.

This has me soooooo upset. I'm torn between sympathy for her cuz I know she is depressed and anger. I know things will never the same. That is probably why I am this upset...
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 17 Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 17 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 17 EmptySun May 24, 2009 5:54 pm

Snug Snug Snug I'm feeling a little bit the same at the moment. Thing is the best thing to do is to seperate yourself from her, but I know you want to help her. But I'm sure she knows you are there for her and if she is making you this unhappy then you probably are best to cut yourself off from her.

One day she will realise just how much you mean to her and how much you were there for her, but then it will probably be too late. I wish she could see it now becuase you have tried to help her so much.

People change and unfortunatley some not for the better. But you too have changed and thats definately for the better. She doesn't deserve your friendship if she cant realise what you are doing for her.

Snug I wish i could help. *needs a plane ticket* Glomp
Back to top Go down
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Number of posts : 11505
Bless :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 17 Left_bar_bleue100 / 200100 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 17 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 17 EmptyMon May 25, 2009 4:45 pm

I need to let my anger out.
Okay so lately I'm feeling really depressed. Not all the time but mostly. The bloody reason is because at school some kids could be so bloody mean. I'm half english and the girl that sits behind me seriously gets on my nerves. She uses me for english a lot. I mean, she gets something really wrong in one of the questions and I laugh because it's obviouse and even she knows it, and starts swearing her head off saying this like " Why don't you do it, you stupid little english girl?" And I say "Shut up, I'm not english I was born in Corfu and I'm greek." So it shut her up, for about 5 minutes. She carrys on in all of the lesson and after a while the teacher tells me off for talking! I do end up helping her in some of it, only because she is so stupid!
I mean, it was my first year in high school and I've known the girl for seven years. We have been friends but never best friends. She is annoying. I really can't take her anymore. I have told her to bloody shut up before but she just doesn't care.
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 17 EmptyMon May 25, 2009 4:52 pm

Snug I'm sorry. You just need to ignore her the best you can because she's doing it for attention. She'll get bored eventually, and hopefully grow up.
Back to top Go down
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Bless :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 17 Left_bar_bleue100 / 200100 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 17 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 17 EmptyMon May 25, 2009 4:59 pm

Thanks Kellie Snug
I have been ignoring her. She just gets worse and worse every year. It's a tipe of thing you get better at as the years go by, you now? It's actually her only talent Pouty Tongue
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
The Ultimate Within Temptation Fan!!!
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Number of posts : 10978
Favorite WT song : Candels
Bless :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 17 Left_bar_bleue140 / 200140 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 17 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 17 EmptyMon May 25, 2009 5:22 pm

Snug I have almost the same problem as you,Fani.I`m one of the good kids at english in my class and the less good ones used to ask me some words they didn`t understand.I helped them a lot,as I`m kind to most of the people I know,but,after a while they asked my to do their whole homeworks.Okay as kind as am I helped them once again,but after many homeworks I started to get bored and tired and I knew it wasn`t good for them,and I finally said NO,and I had a fight with them,but I ignored the problem,and now i`m happy as I am,without doing someone`s else homework.Ignore her,just as I did,Fani,and the problem may be solved,she`ll undeestand after a while Snug
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XxfrozenbutterflyxX
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 17 EmptyMon May 25, 2009 5:28 pm

Thanks Cris Snug A couple of months ago we had a test and I had finished mine and she asked me to finishe hers off to find mistakes and I told her 'no' but she said 'Fani, you are an unkind stupid little english girl!' so I did it for her. She got a 90% because she forgot to put down her name. Seriously, some people are too lazy to read and do it themselfs...
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Number of posts : 10978
Favorite WT song : Candels
Bless :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 17 Left_bar_bleue140 / 200140 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 17 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 17 EmptyMon May 25, 2009 5:30 pm

Yes it reminds me of someone too.You get less points if you don`t write your name? Laughing I didn`t knew that
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XxfrozenbutterflyxX
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 17 EmptyMon May 25, 2009 5:36 pm

You do. Well only our english teacher does it. But that's out of the point Razz I tell her to stop bloody using me. She sits with Tereza at school and they sit behind me. But Tereza knows quite a lot of English considering she's half english too Laughing
Back to top Go down
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Bless :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 17 Left_bar_bleue170 / 200170 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 17 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 17 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 6:14 am

I need to rant before I kill something.

Well you remember my reoccuring "best" friend problems...for a while I thought things were getting better for the everyone involved and you know maybe they were, maybe I am over-reacting, but I am very, very angry right not...so angry I am listening to "Master Passion Greed" Razz BBB wasn't even angry enough...

Last night she texted me saying she was stupid so naturally I ask her why so she tells me this story about how she hurt her boyfriend. Once again I ask for more details and she tells me about how she yelled at him "don't you ever know when to stop" cuz he kept annoying her or something I don't remember and I was like okay that's not anything bad to be upset about, but she insisted she hurt him and made him cry and I like roll my eyes then she says this...

Her boyfriend was accused of raping a girl, beat up for it, tried to kill himself, was afraid to leave his house and blah, blah, blah, but then the girl said it was lie and what she said reminded him of that apparently. And she felt she hurt him because he thought she doesn't trust him and he has trust issues. Hold on while I fuckin' cry -sarcasm-

She thinks it is her responsibilty to "save" all these hurt people and then she thinks she fails when they don't feel better. I wanted to scream at her "he is 16, being accused of rape before you are 16 is not a good sign. I don't believe for a second he was completely innocent and a victim like she thinks. I want to spilt his head open. Any guy who even remotely crosses a line with a woman or does anything even remotely small sexually she doesn't want should die.

What hurts me the most is she would date someone who was accused of rape knowing well let's just say certain other things that have affected her and her friends' lives.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Sorrow
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
Sweet Sorrow

Male
Number of posts : 3094
Favorite WT song : Hand of Sorrow
Bless :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 17 Left_bar_bleue39 / 20039 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 17 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 17 Left_bar_bleue1 / 2001 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 17 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 17 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 10:04 am

Personally i think she not really being very smart, you have ti be able to trust a person to be able to get along with them. As for saving everyone no you cant you can try and you will sadly fail, ask a doctor how hard they try and how many times they fail in the end.

For the rape or accused rape, if there is decent evidence then yes i think its wrong, however when its one word against another with little or no evidence im more cautious as someone i hate could accuse me of it and then with everyone believeing it repuation as a person gone from one word with no evidence. But peoople found and known to do such things, to hurt others in a sexual manner when its not wanted need locking up, im not in favour of the death penalty, though this goes for those who abbuse others in non sexual ways.

As for victims there are many in the world its a fact of life, in know a few some better than others, its always hard when someone thats accused of a doing one of the crimes you had to endure claims to be a victim, it makes you sick. but we have to look at it without predudice and impartiality otherwise itll jut go round in one big loop and start on the next person
Back to top Go down
http://bounders.mmoguildsites.com/
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Number of posts : 12942
Favorite WT song : Jane Doe
Bless :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 17 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 17 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 17 Left_bar_bleue1 / 2001 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 17 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 17 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 5:47 pm

Females are clearly morons lately. As to why a woman would be herself in a position to be close even a -suspected- rapist goes right over my head. I can come with a defense for any other crime. Expect those of a sexual nature. Maybe it's because if I scrolled through my contact list I'd have trouble finding someone who didn't have to go through it. Or maybe it's because I have a brain. I dunno, maybe it'd be nice to live in a world where people don't have to go through it, or in a world where no one actually has to stop and think 'wow I'm lucky that didn't happen to me' because it should never happen at fucking all.

I'm sorry your friend is being a douche. I'm here if you need to talk about it later. Or now. I'd say in the past too, but that is just not possible. Hug
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ktsunami
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 17 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 11:20 am

Hug Hug Hug

Thanks. I wasn't thinking so much about this today. I mean this whole mess is always on my mind but I had more pressing matters today...like deaking with the fact that I seemed to have given up...

Well lemme just say the main reason I was upset is not that she is dating this -accused- guy who is three years younger than her anyway...but that she feels so bad for him when she -knows- the hell I have gone through.

In that same convo she acknowledged she broke me heart.

Unfortunately that doens't begin to cover it.
Back to top Go down
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 17 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 4:47 pm

Would you like me to fly over and "talk" some sense back into her? Snug Snug Snug
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 17 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 10:36 pm

Snug Snug Snug I'm so sorry Amy. I think you already know my feelings on the whole relationship. Snug I just wish she'd accept your help and listen to you.
Back to top Go down
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 17 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 5:13 pm

I've taken every possible action to get them to listen. I've told them how I felt about how they're treating me to their faces, on the phone, in writing, and online. There's just nothing left to do here anymore. My "friends" know that they're hurting and continue to do it, for a reason that is completely unknown to me.

I gave them one last chance yesterday, just to say that they were sorry. They didn't take it. Other people saw it, and heard about and agreed with me. My aunt, Andy and Emily - all people COMPLETELY UNINVOLVED, all of which live miles and miles away cared enough to reply... But no one involved did.

So I'm going to draw the line. I've mind up my mind, anything from this point on is just a little too. I'm going to move on with my life, and find the right people who care about me, like who I am and want to be around me.

...But I would like some advice, please tell if you think I'm being a moron.
Back to top Go down
Lady Draconian
Converter
Converter
Lady Draconian

Female
Number of posts : 8166
Favorite WT song : Pale, Caged, Lost, Forgiven
Bless :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 17 Left_bar_bleue90 / 20090 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 17 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 17 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 8:19 pm

No, Kay you are not being a moron! Snug They are showing that they don't care enough to even reply to you. It speaks very little for them. It seems to me that all you do is try and tray and they do nothing in return but hurt you Snug i'm so so sorry, but I trust you'll make the right decisions.
Back to top Go down
http://www.musesofmetal.com
magnoly
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
magnoly

Female
Number of posts : 4031
Favorite WT song : The Promise
Bless :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 17 Left_bar_bleue43 / 20043 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 17 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 17 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 9:34 pm

First of all, of course you're not a moron!
Those people seems so though if they don't see how you care and how you are taking the effort to put the things right. Maybe they just don't deserve your friendship. "I'm going to move on with my life, and find the right people who care about me, like who I am and want to be around me." That's the best thing you can do. And I'm sure you will find the RIGHT PEOPLE. Maybe even sooner that you think. Smile And remember you always have us here. Snug
Back to top Go down
http://martyrsofthefreeword.bigforumonline.com/index.htm
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 17 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 10:22 pm

Thank you Gosia and Tayla! Hug
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 17 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 1:24 am

No you are not mooi! Glomp They do not deserve you at all. You are the most amazing girl and they are losing out on so much.

Fuck them. Fuck them. And move on and find people worth your time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread
Page 17 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 34  Next