The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum

Welcome, Guest!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesStoreRegisterLog in

The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread

Go down 
+22
rosetounge
xut0piax
BigBossWTF
RestlessAngel
Until the End
Sweet Sorrow
Deceiver-Of-Fools
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
magnoly
WTrocker
Lady Draconian
Amairwyn
FallenHalos
Frozen
Anna
ice-queen
Fork Ninja
Ktsunami
Scarygothgirl
LeiaLeFey
KellieBent
NeonFishnets
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next
AuthorMessage
FallenHalos
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
FallenHalos

Female
Number of posts : 6906
Favorite WT song : Our Farewell, Towards the End, Utopia, Caged
Bless :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 31 Left_bar_bleue64 / 20064 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 31 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 31 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 31 Right_bar_bleue

The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 31 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 10:17 pm

^ Hug Hug Hug Thank you Kellie. <3 I'm trying my best Hug I just can't wait until I can tell them without being afraid of what they'll do to me. Then I'll be able to tell them all the hell they put me through.
Back to top Go down
Lady Draconian
Converter
Converter
Lady Draconian

Female
Number of posts : 8166
Favorite WT song : Pale, Caged, Lost, Forgiven
Bless :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 31 Left_bar_bleue90 / 20090 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 31 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 31 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 31 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 31 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 12:59 am

@ Rynne Glomp Glomp Glomp Glomp Glomp Glomp Glomp Glomp
They are so stupid. Personally I think they are unhappy themselves and take it out on homosexuals to make themselves feel better. It's not right. It's sick. I'm so, so sorry.

I hope one day you can break free of them and live happily with the love of your life Snug It's what you deserve and they can't change it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.musesofmetal.com
FallenHalos
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
FallenHalos

Female
Number of posts : 6906
Favorite WT song : Our Farewell, Towards the End, Utopia, Caged
Bless :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 31 Left_bar_bleue64 / 20064 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 31 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 31 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 1:37 am

Hug Hug Hug Hug

Thank you Tayla <3 Hug So much <333
Hopefully I will too Smile I'm just trying to do what I have to and say what I have to so I can survive here
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Number of posts : 16085
Favorite WT song : Caged
Bless :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 31 Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 31 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 31 EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 7:24 am

Right I need to tell you all this now. Tonight I saw Cuntface in a club. We'd been out all night and this was like 2am-ish. I wouldn't have done anything but I walked past him and he laughed in my fucking face so I went up to him and told him to go fucking die! Whilst putting my finger across my throat. I mean I screamed it at him. So me and Steph got another drink and I was like, I have to go fucking spit at that piece of shit. So after we had a drink, I did. Full on in that piece of shit's face. I looked around, found him, jumped up the chair and spat full on in his face. And then his 'friend' who he constantly slagged off when I was his friend comes out after me calling me vile and telling me to be the grown up., I couldn't give a fucking shit. And you know why. Because spitting at him was so much more satisfying than beating the shit out of him. It's the most disgusting thing you can do, and not something I would do lightly. And his 'friend's telling me how I runined their night and how vile I am telling him to die. I HOPE HE FUCKING DIES! I DO! I really fucking do. I mean I cant even explain how much I wish he'd die. You all know what he said about my friend Holland. 2 people close to me have killed themselves, I know the severity of death and yes I still fucking hope he dies.

I haven't told any of you this, nor Steph til tonight. When I was about 11-13 I was bulimic. I do and have always had trouble with food. I'm not saying I was the severist of cases but I know I have a problem. And I will always struggle. He knows this. But for about 2 months, leading up to Bloodstock in the summer, we'd always go to McDonald's. If I ate he'd make me feel bad and call me fat and make me feel awful and then at times he'd try to not make me eat and succeed alot. I mean we went out a lot and he'd always be getting food from somewhere. And I know he was fucking me up. And then when I wasn't eating at Bloodstock he was convincing Haz and Dave and Steph I had an eating disorder because of Zoe.

His 'friend' has NO idea! He shouldn't have even come up to me. cuntface has fucked me over in more ways than I'll ever know. He has hurt me more than anyone I know. I really would not have done anything, no matter how drunk I was. But the fact he laughed in my face, when I have done nothing wrong, just pushed me. And I am fucking happy I spat in his face. I really am. I dont care. I really dont. I hope he crashes his car and dies. if that makes me vile, what the fuck does that make him?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xxximmortalxxx
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Number of posts : 12942
Favorite WT song : Jane Doe
Bless :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 31 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 31 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 31 Left_bar_bleue1 / 2001 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 31 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 31 EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 7:33 am

Ohhhh mon cherie Snug Snug Hug Super glomp

I just might steal a cheerleader outfit and come follow you around in it though <3

I swear to god. One day, I'm going to gonna beat him til he looks every bit as horrendously awful as his shitfucked personality. Hug

I'd just like to remind you that you are in fact THE single most beautiful girl I have EVER and will ever see. And I'm so proud of you for overcoming an eating disorder. I really, really, really mean that. Hug You're positively amazing.

And cuntface absolutely DESERVED what he got. You are not vile. And I'm glad you ruined his night. I'm glad you're glad. I just can't wait to ruin one on my own for you mon cherie. Snug
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ktsunami
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Number of posts : 16085
Favorite WT song : Caged
Bless :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 31 Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 31 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 31 EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 7:41 am

^ Snug Thanks Mooi. Thank you so much Glomp it means the world to me.

I hope you get to beat the shit out of him too. Liam missed out on it and he was like I'd have fucking spat in his face with you too. It brought me so much pleasure it's unbelievable Razz That is the first thing I have said to him since this all happened- go fucking die. And I really would not have said anything if he had not laughed directly in my face. I have done nothing wrong. Ever. Nothing. I was the best friend he could ever have had and he just tried to fuck my entire life up. So I will forever be happy I spat at him. Becuase that is the last thing I would do to anyone.

You in a cheerleader outfit? Now that is an idea!!! Suggestive wink Suggestive wink Waggling Eyebrows Whoops
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xxximmortalxxx
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Number of posts : 12942
Favorite WT song : Jane Doe
Bless :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 31 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 31 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 31 Left_bar_bleue1 / 2001 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 31 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 31 EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 7:48 am

I'll get him even if I have to wait til I'm fifty. I promise. That is of course given that no one kills him or he doesn't contract a deadly STI by then. tongue Haha. Though a nonfatal STI would be pretty fitting for him I believe...and fucking amusing as hell.

I'd've spat at him too. I mean honestly. You can't feel bad about spitting in a toliet can you? Hug

Yes, me in a cheerleader outfit. I shall find one. And bring pom-poms. I can't do a split just yet though, I am working on it. Razz

OH. And. For your amusement...